Description du Poste:
KIMS Hospital is the largest and newest private hospital in Kent. It was designed in order to provide the most advanced care to the Kent community. With this goal in mind, the hospital is equipped with the latest technology and the most innovative diagnostic centers. Their mission is to provide the best health care, with help of the best technology, great facilities and with the best professionals.
• Minimum 6 months experience
• NMC (Process Started)
• Good level of English
• Relocation Package of £1500
• Flight (up to £ 200) + Baggage pays up to 60K
• Airport Taxi to the accommodation
• Cash Advance - £ 100 per week (up to 4 weeks)
• Salary £27000 to £36000 (depends on experience)
Why live in Kent - Maidstone: Maidstone is the capital of Kent which is situated 1 hour from London and 1 hour from Gatwick Airport.
Submit your application now by sending your CV in English to email@example.com
mentioning reference EP-02
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka